We are paying attention.
That’s why we created our Event Listing Service – we know how you feel about your music and your audiences, and we know how exciting it is when your performance is standing room only.
More eyeballs. More publicity.
You don’t want to waste your time duplicating your work, especially if you have already posted your event. Event Listing Service does the work of amplifying and extending your publicity by fetching your event information and posting on our growing, promoted, spiffy, smartphone-friendly platform.
We’ll track all your shows.
- We fetch your event information however you like:
- your website
- your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- your Google Calendar
- phone calls, (gasp) or voice mail
Enlarge and amplify your publicity.
- You’ll get a dedicated page on this site
- Sharing of your events on our Twitter feed @ghmusician
- Sharing of your events on our Facebook feed @hamiltonmusician
- Sharing of your events on our Instagram feed @hamiltonmusician
We’ll be a super fan, supporting you in Greater Hamilton
- helping to build your audience and advance your music
- giving you special consideration if you want an extra post, pre-show announcement or in-show review
Find out more.
Starting at $79 plus HST for 100 event listings (79 cents apiece), gathered from you and posted by us. (In other words, you don’t do any extra work.)
There are other options. Read our full price list here.
To set up an Event Listing account with us or to inquire, send an email.
To read the Event Listing Agreement click here.
Or use our free event listing platform.
Submit your own event at no charge, click here. There is no limit to the number of events you can post. Registration by email required. This will allow you to manage and edit your event listings, forever.